霹雳州 Perak

霹雳州,是马来半岛第二大州。总面积约21000平方公里,占了马来西亚总面积的6.4%。州内约一半的地区还是森林地带,95.6%是热带雨林,其余的4.4%则是红木林湿地。内陆地区多是山区。

 

霹雳州由10个县组成,分别是Batang Padang, Kinta, Kuala Kangsar, Larut, Matang dan Selama, Kerian, Manjung, Hilir Perak, Perak Tengah, Hulu Perak dan Kampar。州首府是怡保,由于优美的石灰山山景,所以也被称为小桂林。

 

著名的瀑布有:-

Kinjang瀑布

Iskandar瀑布

Tanjung Kala瀑布

————————————————————————————————————————————————————

 

Perak Darul Ridzuan located in the Malay Peninsula. Among the 11 states, she is the 2nd large state, about 21,000 square kilometers and cover 6.4% area in Malaysia. Near to half area of Perak is still remain as jungle, 95.6% is tropical forest and the rest 4.4% is swamp forest.

 

Perak consist of 10 districts, there are Batang Padang, Kinta, Kuala Kangsar, Larut, Matang dan Selama, Kerian, Manjung, Hilir Perak, Perak Tengah, Hulu Perak dan Kampar. The capital of Perak is Ipoh, also known as “Little Guilin”, because of its picturesque scenery of it.

 

Famous waterfalls are :-

Kinjang Waterfall

Lata Iskandar

Batu Berangkai Waterfall

 

 

 

(source from :-

http://www.igodnews.info/?p=231 

https://ms.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geografi_Perak

 

Map credit to https://ms.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perak_Darul_Ridzuan)

 


Waterfalls in Perak state that we had been to...

google map

Tebing Tinggi Fall